- Participants must live in and attend a school in Alberta
- All submissions must convey a positive message
- All Grades: Original Art Only
- Limit of one entry per person
Submissions must be postmarked NO later than April 3, 2019.
Entries received after the deadline will NOT be considered.
- Photos should be a minimum 1MB, suitable for printing at 5’x7’, and be submitted in jpeg format
- Images must be date/time stamped.
- Internet images will be disqualified
- Posters must incorporate creative and original art work and ideas. Cartoon, video game, movie/television characters etc. will not be considered as original and cannot be used in the poster.
- Posters must be a minimum of 11” x 17” and maximum of 24″ x 36″. Posters must be on white poster paper, larger or smaller entries will not be accepted. Posters should not be laminated.
- Any media may be used (watercolor, pen and ink, collage, crayon, markers etc.), however; posters must be flat, not 3-D.
- For privacy issues please do not place any information such as name, age or school on the front of the poster.
- 11″ x 17″ poster
- Hand drawn only, no computer
Grades 7-9 and 10-12:
Submit in the following two categories: Original Digital Photograph (min. 1 MB ) and Original Art (minimum of 11″ x 17″ to maximum of 24″ x 36″)
Submissions become property of Environmental Artworks Foundation of Alberta (EAFA). Submissions will not be returned. The EAFA retains the right to use any items submitted for promotional purposes. Winning entries will appear on the Environmental Artworks Foundation of Alberta website.
How To Submit
How to Submit Digital Entries
1. Visit http://artworksalberta.mediaco.ca
2. Enter the username and password below and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Submit Posters
All submissions must be accompanied by an entry form. Forms can be downloaded here.
Artworks 2019 Contest
Environmental Artworks Foundation of Alberta
Suite 102, 2528 Ellwood Drive SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 0A9